The Clay Ministries is where transformation takes place. Everything about our services, outreach, teachings and evangelism is driven by helping people discover and move their passion into ministry. Moving from death to life, seeing people saved by Jesus Christ. Helping believers grow as disciples to show that the Christian life is marked by change.
You’ll discover that our passion is to provide a place where people just like you can have a life-changing experience with God. At The Clay, our doors are wide open to people from all backgrounds, regardless of where they are on their spiritual journey. Together, we’re striving to become the kind of church described in the Bible to be life changing.
We believe in delivering God’s word in truth and love by helping people become closer to Jesus Christ and grow closer together as a body. Here at The Clay, it’s about developing a relationship with Jesus Christ and not being guided by principles of doctrine and religion. We encourage everyone to come as you are and be prepared to embark on one of the most exciting journeys of your life.
Statement of Faith
- We believe the Bible to be the literal inspired, the only infallible, authoritative, inerrant Word of God (2 Tim. 3:16-17; 2 Peter 1:20-21).
- We believe there is one God, all knowing, all powerful, existing in three persons (the Father, the Son and the Holy Ghost) and present everywhere. (Matt 19:26, Mark 14:36, Rev 4: (Deut. 6:4; Matt. 28:19; 2 Cor. 13:14).
- We believe in God the Father whose love was exemplified in that He gave His only begotten Son for the salvation of men (John 3:16; Eph. 1:3).
- We believe in the Deity of the Son, the Lord Jesus Christ. When coming to earth He never ceased to be God and that His humiliation did not consist of laying aside His Deity. As a sinless man, He was miraculously begotten of the Holy Spirit and born of the Virgin Mary. By his atonement and resurrection He accomplished the redemption and justification before God of all who truly believe in Him and accept Him as Lord (Isa. 7:14; 9:6; Luke 1:35; Gal. 4:4-5; Phil. 2:5-8).
- We believe that the ministry of the Holy Spirit is to glorify the Lord Jesus Christ and during this age to convict men, regenerate the believing sinner, indwell, guide, instruct, comfort, sanctify, seal, reprove and empower the believer for Godly living and service (John16:7-8; Rom.8:9; Eph.1:13-14).
- We believe Satan is an angelic being who rebelled with other angels against the authority of God. Satan was given temporary rule over the earth for an age to deceive as many of mankind as he is able (Job 1:6-7; Isa. 14:12; Matt. 4:2-11; Matt. 25:41; Rev. 20:10).
- We believe that God created the heaven and earth, including all life, by direct act, and not by a process of evolution, in six literal, 24-hour periods (Gen. 1:1-2:3; Ex. 20:11).
- We believe God’s grace provides salvation and eternal life through Christ’s death, burial and resurrection to all people who repent and receive Him as Savior and Lord. Salvation is based solely upon faith in God’s promise. That God desires a personal relationship with me, and that by His grace, through Jesus Christ, I am set free from the bondage of sin. (Eph. 2:4-10) (John 1: 12-13; 2 Cor. 5:17; Eph. 1:7, 2:8-9; Gal. 2:16).
- We believe that Christ arose from the dead, ascended into heaven, and is seated at the right hand of the Father, where He intercedes for the believers as our High Priest. We believe in His personal return for His Church. We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life, and they that are lost unto the resurrection of eternal damnation (Acts 2:22-36; Rom. 3:24-26; 1 Peter 2:24; Eph. 1:7; 1 Peter 1:3-5; Acts 1:9-11; Heb. 9:24, 7:25; Rom 8:34; 1 John 2:1-2; Matt. 25:46; John 5:28-29, 11:25-26; Rev. 20:12-15).
- We believe that the family is ordained by God as the basic unit of His plan for His people. The institution of marriage between one man and one woman as created by God provides the foundation and definition for the family. We believe in the preservation and edification of the family to be an act of obedience to God (Gen. 2:24, 19:5,13; Lev. 18:1-30; Rom. 1:26-32; 1 Cor. 6:9-10; 1 Thes. 4:3; Heb. 13:4; Mal. 2:14-16; Rom. 7:1-3; Matt. 19:3-6; 1 Cor. 7:10-16).
- We believe in the sanctity of all human life. This life should be protected, nurtured and helped from the moment of conception, when life begins, until death occurs normally (Ps.139:13-16; Isa.44:24, 49:1,5; Jer.1:5; Luke 1:44).
- We believe in water baptism by immersion, and all who repent should be baptized in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost. (Mark 1:8)
- We believe in the nine gifts and the nine fruits of the Spirit as taught in the New Testament, healing is provided for all through the sufferings of Christ. (1 Cor. 12:1-11; Gal. 5:22)
- We believe in the pre-millennial second coming of Jesus. First, to resurrect the righteous dead and to catch away the living saints to Him in the air. Second, to reign on the earth a thousand years. (1 Cor. 15:51; Rev. 20:6)